Call for proposals to submit a poster
All enrolled participants are invited to submit a proposal for a poster presenting their research related to the themes of the Summer School.
A summary of 500 words (which will be evaluated by a committee) in French or English must be attached to the application and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify in the email subject : « Poster proposal summary »).
The following evaluation criteria will be considered:
- Clarity of the issues and objectives presented;
- Clarity of the methodology adopted in regard to the chosen subject or discipline;
- Contribution to the advancement of knowledge that includes convincing research results (preliminary or final);
- Quality of written language.
Timeline and deadlines
- May 15, 2015 : Deadline for submission of abstracts/summaries
- May 22, 2015 : Announcement of accepted proposals
The « classic » dimensions of posters is 3′ X 4′ (90 cm X 120 cm), portrait or landscape orientation.
The first author identified in the proposal must be present for the installation of the poster, its removal, and during the presentation and discussion periods with other participants (see detailed schedule). The author must be present during the whole 45 minutes of the poster sessions.
The authors, or those responsible for the posters on site, will have to be enrolled in the Summer School and pay all costs relative to their participation in the event.
An award will be presented on site to the best poster by a jury made up of members from different disciplines.
Note : You are in charge of printing your poster. However, if you are unable to print it, please contact us as soon as possible (before May 22, 2015, the deadline for submissions).